Working together with you, PQNDT will help you find the perfect job. And remember, PQNDT never charges candidates for our assistance in getting a job. Here’s how it works:
Here’s how to help yourself:
Create your online personal profile and post your resume
- Take the first step to a great new job by signing up — it’s fast, easy, and FREE.
- Post your most recent resume. Remember to update your profile/resume if anything changes, such as contact information, availability, or certifications.
Apply for jobs online
- Visit the Job section to see our current opportunities. You’ll find instructions on how to apply for specific jobs or start working with one of our consultants.
- PQNDT recruiters will assess your background and determine if you’re a good match for the position. If so, PQNDT will contact you to further discuss the job opportunity.
Consult with a PQNDT Recruiter and set career goals
- Talk to us. We can do a better job for you if you let us know what you’re all about — personally and professionally.
- As your representative, we make sure your candidacy gets serious consideration and never gets lost in the shuffle.
Submit professional references
- Make sure you have at least three (3) solid professional references. Be courteous — give your references the “heads up” that they’ll be contacted by PQNDT.
Have all your documentation ready
- Gather your paperwork now. What should you have? Typically you’ll need proof of professional certifications, including documented classroom and training hours.
Create a stronger resume
- Our consultants can help you create a better résumé targeted to your strengths and goals.
Get sound career advice and establish objectives
- Our consultants take the time to get to know the person behind the resume. We’ll help you determine a career path based on who you really are.
- We concentrate exclusively on the NDT and Quality career field, giving us a unique, insider's view.
Use our industry relationships to find the right job
- Our inside information and long-term industry relationships can help you find that perfect job.
- We often recruit on exclusive opportunities you won’t find anywhere else.
- Once you’ve got the interview, how do you “ace” it? Our pros can help you improve your game and win the job you want.
Relocation and benefit analysis
- We can help you analyze and determine the real value of a job.
- We’ll look at what works for you and your family when helping you evaluate offers.
Negotiate compensation packages
- We’ll help you look at total compensation. We not only help you negotiate your salary, we help you sort out the intangibles, from quality of life to corporate culture.